Brian got another bike

Unrelated topics chat. Feel free to discuss politics, technology, religion, post jokes, etc and so on.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, 125SMash

Brian got another bike

Postby Brian » Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:02 am

bought a 97 kawi kx 500......I'm gonna order 17's and a front brake etc....... took it dirtin last sat in the rain on a technical coarse....no crashes but stalled once....ever tried to kick start a half liter bike with a worn kick starter (goes beyond 90 degrees, my foot is beat) I have never been on a bike where I'm in third gear and give it some healthy throttle, the front tire lofts and the rear tire (brand new) spins so violently I saw god twice that mornin........I have got more respect for Phlat (he has a RM 125) you got to be in serious shape when you ride one of those things !!!!!! I will NEVER get rid of my Baggy.......... :-D so Sean even If I had this big KX under control I could'nt handle those long enduro's you do.....although I will quite some OF MY BAD HABITS....maybe next year.... gotta go now and hit the hot tub, scotch and advil.... dang I'm gittin old......HAPPY JULY 4th !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
"Brian" 2003 MZ Baghira
Brian

Postby DEmark » Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:42 pm

That's a mans machine. Nothing rips vegetation better than an open class two strke MX bike. Have fun!
DEmark

Postby Brian » Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:59 am

DEmark wrote:That's a mans machine. Nothing rips vegetation better than an open class two strke MX bike. Have fun!

well... If you are gonna learn how to box, might as well get in the ring with tyson.....that is If ya'll a quick learner..... :wink:
"Brian" 2003 MZ Baghira
Brian

Return to Off Topic