Photo of the day:

Unrelated topics chat. Feel free to discuss politics, technology, religion, post jokes, etc and so on.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, 125SMash

Photo of the day:

Postby iceman » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:31 pm

photo says it all :roll:

Last edited by iceman on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're just left with yourself all the time, whatever you do anyway. You've got to get down to your own God in your own temple. It's all down to you, mate.
John Lennon
iceman

Re: Photo of the day:

Postby iceman » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:38 pm

Last edited by iceman on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.
You're just left with yourself all the time, whatever you do anyway. You've got to get down to your own God in your own temple. It's all down to you, mate.
John Lennon
iceman

Postby iceman » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:53 pm

Rickmann Honda
John Lennon
iceman

Postby iceman » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:07 am

Another nice old bike,loks like the same gremica calipers Laverda 1000 triple
John Lennon
iceman

Postby manumensa » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:17 am

Hello!

Thank you for photos.

Beautiful motorcycles!

Saludos, Manuel.
The answer is blowin' in the wind...no wind no answer :(
manumensa

Postby iceman » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:52 pm

Interesting Norton..
John Lennon
iceman

Postby iceman » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:35 pm

The MZ engines were used also by other makes, for example by the Italjet: the Italemmezeta (first denomination of the Italian factory)
"Sport Junior 125" of the 1961, 14 hp, 125 km/h.

John Lennon
iceman

Postby iceman » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:51 pm

another MZ-based bike realized by the Italian brand Italjet: the "Angel 125", launched at the Motor Show in Bologna in the 1988, and based on may components of the "ETZ" (engine, suspensions, brakes, and many other components; the frame was instead different, with duplex sub-frame). This bike never was produced in series, because the image of the MZ bikes in Italy was already outdated, forcing Italjet to stop the project.

John Lennon
iceman

Postby iceman » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:54 pm

two cops on MZ "TS" bikes.

John Lennon
iceman

Postby manumensa » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:54 pm

Very good investigation work!
In the past a lot of motorcycle factories no enought money to build his own engines they bought in other factories it and also licenses.
Ducati: in Spain we had Ducati Mototrans build under license . Ducati-Mototrans "24 horas"(very good conservation or restauration) = 5000-7000€.

John watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB6porWPmuY

At the end the beautiful "kill" the beast. :D
manumensa

Postby iceman » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:35 pm

Manuel,
La mujer bonita tiene gusto del moto Norton más que su Benz, coche que tengo gusto que las gracias, yo tienen gusto de la iluminación del túnel. ¡También cuando demuestran sus manos, odio en un amor en el otro, muy clásico!!! :D :D
Esto es lo que hizo la muchacha bonita al Norton. ¡La mujer destruyó un moto clásico!!
sobre una milla abajo del camino la muchacha bonita encendió un cigarrillo mientras que en la gasolinera y ella y la bici entró para arriba en humo, era un día triste, triste.
John Lennon
iceman

Postby manumensa » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:31 pm

Oh, yes, very sad ...smoke in gas station...please, common sense...
Condolences for the family.
manumensa

Postby iceman » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:07 am

Manuel.i just translated back to English and i wonder how you even followed it !!
I have been in Telecommunications for years and there are systems out there that you speak in the phone in English and if you are talking to someone in Japan with no English it converts it for you ,the phone system to Japanese. Who used the three cylinder motor first ? Italy,UK.or some other country ?
I just found this but if you have information on three cylinders before this let me know as it is very late and i must sleep now.2:30 am
http://www.ianchadwick.com/motorcycles/ ... ime02.html

John Lennon
iceman

Postby manumensa » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:06 pm

Hello John!

I learned english when I was young, never good level because in my zone we don´t speak english. I forgot all grammar.
I dreamed when I was a teen a long legs girl teach me english...and others things :D

Laverda! Good photo again!

Saludos, Manuel.
manumensa

Postby iceman » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:34 am

Manuel,you speak English well,but if you need to brush up on it i found your teacher.. :D

John Lennon
iceman

Next

Return to Off Topic