bike scam

Unrelated topics chat. Feel free to discuss politics, technology, religion, post jokes, etc and so on.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, 125SMash

bike scam

Postby tomtom » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:38 pm

seen this post on the forum from someone selling there bike on ebay. Thought it was brilliant reply from the seller :smt005

Q: Hi! I am considering your bike, quite suits what I am after. As I am located in another EU country, this involves little bit more, than coming with cash in hand, but not something overly complicated. First of all, I would prefer paying with direct wire from account of my firm, which would be buyer. If that's OK with you, other bigger outstanding issue would be collecting, I imagine would be preferred to be made on Sunday. That, because I researched one small transporting business, that has cycle of picking items around weekend in your country, before heading back to mine. If that is fine, we might find out how transfer of ownership in documents should be organized in such case, but this should be just arrangements thing. So, if you are ready for working this over, we might be on a way trough the deal. Have you got original documentation of the bike? I would appreciate getting available technical readings. Thanks and bye! et 21-Feb-09
A: Technical readings ? Well it runs on ice cubes and has a Unicorn leather saddle.

And i hope you do get your bike sold
:smt006
tomtom

Return to Off Topic