Pictures from my ride today

Unrelated topics chat. Feel free to discuss politics, technology, religion, post jokes, etc and so on.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, 125SMash

Re: Pictures from my ride today

Postby iceman » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:10 am

The Newest MZ model is the 1000s featuring a novel 1000 cc DOHC parallel twin designed and built by MZ. The 1000s is a sport-tourer by design, but has received very good marks for handling. The 1000s' unique engine is exceptionally compact for its displacement and rumors exist of a planed super-charged version, perhaps possessing 50 percent more power than the standard 1000s' already potent 110 horsepower (82 kW). The range includes a naked (unfaired) version and a full tourer with luggage, higher handlebars and lower footpegs for comfort. Both of these are retuned, with less outright horsepower than the 'S', but with more torque.

You're just left with yourself all the time, whatever you do anyway. You've got to get down to your own God in your own temple. It's all down to you, mate.
John Lennon
iceman

Postby iceman » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:23 pm

You're just left with yourself all the time, whatever you do anyway. You've got to get down to your own God in your own temple. It's all down to you, mate.
John Lennon
iceman

Postby iceman » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:45 pm

John Lennon
iceman

Postby iceman » Thu May 06, 2010 10:51 am

Spring is here.

John Lennon
iceman

Postby tomtom » Thu May 06, 2010 6:10 pm

Last edited by tomtom on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
tomtom

Postby iceman » Fri May 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Another great day.

John Lennon
iceman

Postby iceman » Fri May 07, 2010 8:13 pm

She's a happy dog just always tired.I'd guess she's about 70 in people years.Her owner my nephew Chadd is starting to look like Paul McCartney .

Last edited by iceman on Sat May 08, 2010 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
John Lennon
iceman

Postby DAVID THOMPSON » Fri May 07, 2010 9:12 pm

looks like the people in the house ..
have showed her how that chair is to be used
looks like she learned well
dave
Dave 2002 MZ RT125+1995 Saxon Tour(500cc)
1997 MZ 660 Traveller+6/13/09 WV USA
"IN the end times the IDIOTS will be in charge
of everything"
"I like the road less traveled if it's PAVED!"
wd8cyv at yahoo dot com
DAVID THOMPSON

Location: Parkersburg, West Virginia USA .questions answered MZ 95 up, BMW 1953 to 1979 and ham radio WD8CYV

Postby comanche91 » Fri May 07, 2010 11:05 pm

iceman wrote:Another great day.

More great VT pics John - thanks. Lots of covered bridges down here too; I always thought it was a winter weather protection thing? But maybe not.
-Don
1-3/4 1995 Silver Stars
comanche91

Postby iceman » Sat May 08, 2010 8:30 pm

DAVID THOMPSON wrote:looks like the people in the house ..
have showed her how that chair is to be used
looks like she learned well
dave

Dave,
The dog belongs to my nephew Chadd although her survival depends on me cause Chadd's busy discovering girls !

At first I objected to Harley Girl <i didn't name her> getting up there but you know what they say,"you gota pick your battles" Not one I choose to make a stand on and look at her looking so comfortable and peaceful.
I hope when I get old someone takes as good care of me. :-D
John Lennon
iceman

Postby iceman » Mon May 10, 2010 10:59 am

comanche91 wrote:
iceman wrote:Another great day.

More great VT pics John - thanks. Lots of covered bridges down here too; I always thought it was a winter weather protection thing? But maybe not.

Don thanks,
This covered bridge was very different as it led to a field.

I can only imagine it was to get livestock or farm equipment <tractors> from one side of the field to the other.I think there was a small river under it.Here's a different view taken the same day.

John Lennon
iceman

Postby iceman » Mon May 17, 2010 8:40 am

John Lennon
iceman

Postby iceman » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:34 am

Just and F Y I
I sent a couple of messages to the UK and a couple here in the states and no reply.

I figured people were on vacation/holiday.This was a couple months back.I looked at my sent message box and it was full.

What I found out is when It's full the messages appear to go but don't.They go into a black hole in the sky.

John Lennon
iceman

Postby iceman » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:30 pm

I use this road a lot but was surprised today when it was all soft and thick from being graded. :shock:

Went down this road for a few miles with the Aprilia not exactly a sport bike road. Oh well.

John Lennon
iceman

Postby iceman » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:32 pm

John Lennon
iceman

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic