MZ T-shirts

Unrelated topics chat. Feel free to discuss politics, technology, religion, post jokes, etc and so on.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, 125SMash

MZ T-shirts

Postby guitarzan » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Has anyone tried to find MZ goodies like t-shirts lately? Very hard to find anything, anywhere.
Check out Motomania. http://motomania.nl/
They have some very cool retro motorcycle designs, silkscreened on t-shirts etc.
They ship worldwide, and are friendly folks to deal with.
guitarzan

Re: MZ T-shirts

Postby iceman » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:34 pm

You're just left with yourself all the time, whatever you do anyway. You've got to get down to your own God in your own temple. It's all down to you, mate.
John Lennon
iceman

Postby guitarzan » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:45 pm

I received two of the MZ logo t-shirts in white today. They were nicely done. Took about a week from the Netherlands to here in Ohio. It helps to order a few at one time to spread out the shipping. Plenty of other makes represented there too. Very tasteful designs.
guitarzan

Postby iceman » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:35 pm

guitarzan wrote:I received two of the MZ logo t-shirts in white today. They were nicely done. Took about a week from the Netherlands to here in Ohio. It helps to order a few at one time to spread out the shipping. Plenty of other makes represented there too. Very tasteful designs.

Ya,I first clicked on the Italian logo's. :D
You're just left with yourself all the time, whatever you do anyway. You've got to get down to your own God in your own temple. It's all down to you, mate.
John Lennon
iceman

Return to Off Topic