Traffic cops in the UK

Unrelated topics chat. Feel free to discuss politics, technology, religion, post jokes, etc and so on.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, 125SMash

Re: Traffic cops in the UK

Postby catman » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:08 am

VERY eloquently put, Linegeist. As a "citizen" I understand the laws of society, but rail against their enfocement at the expense of indiviual rights.......Thank You for your words.
"In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it." Oscar Wilde
catman

Postby DAVID THOMPSON » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:52 am

i rail against selective enforcement

fellow down the street has had messed up half working tail lamps on his car for a year or more

fellow 1 block the other direction has 4 tickets in the last year for defective equipment
but then he is the only black person to live in this part of town
do i need to say any more
dave
Dave 2002 MZ RT125+1995 Saxon Tour(500cc)
1997 MZ 660 Traveller+6/13/09 WV USA
"IN the end times the IDIOTS will be in charge
of everything"
"I like the road less traveled if it's PAVED!"
wd8cyv at yahoo dot com
DAVID THOMPSON

Location: Parkersburg, West Virginia USA .questions answered MZ 95 up, BMW 1953 to 1979 and ham radio WD8CYV

Postby den » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:36 pm

the scary part of it all is that the movie industry new this was comming , hence "judge dredd" ,, Now theres a thought,,,
Oh mutly,,you did it again,she he he he he ehheheheh
den

Postby Black Pussy » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:02 am

excellent statement
Black Pussy

Postby Black Pussy » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:27 am

LANDSURFER wrote:My experiance has been slightly different.
I have decided not to break the law.
I don't seem to have any problems with the police.
Do you think there may be a connection ??
It's a choice we all have .......

Sad fact that most people who dont break laws dont see the law for what it is. A means of controling the slaves. Very sad. I dont need a law to tell me whats right or wrong. We all inherently know the difference between right and wrong. If you do whats right because you believe its right and it causes no harm, then what are you doing wrong.
I dont do harm to anyone. My biggest crime is breaking outdated spead limits that were put in place for morris 1000s drum brakes and b roads. So what!. If the tyres brakes suspension etc is all so much better nowadays why do we need to go so slow?. Maybe driver training would help. Maybe if all the old ladys who complain about not having a bus service or local shops got rid of the cars then they would create new jobs and better srvices by not getting in their cars going to supermarkets and blocking the roads. Seems a bit simple to me.
We dont need laws to protect us from bad guys. The law protects them from being lynched by us. Laws are for scared frightened paranoid people.

I was banned for 6 months once for doing 101mph on a deserted A road in scotland early on a nice january morning. The main reason for the ban was that little old ladys get frightened by motorbikes roaring by them. The judge was a little old lady. If little old ladys get frightened by this then they should not be qualified to drive. Im sorry but I have been beaten by the book of rules all my life and according to that book they are not fit to drive.

I have worked for race team Honda and i am very capable of driving bikes. im not a fat 40 year old who can now afford a bike and their mother cant stop them getting one now. I am 53 and have been driving hail rain and snow average 15 to 20 thousand miles a year since I was 16. I have never broke a bone in my body. None of this gets taken into account. I am tarred with the same brush as the rest of them. Its little old ladys that shouldnt be on the road that get all the consideration.

The road problem is easy to solve, make the test rediculously hard. I have done 3 resits and its too easy. Then I wont be growled at by motorists because I am not sitting in the line of traffic. I am filtering. Unlike the majority of bikers nowadays. If your going to sit in the traffic jam buy a car. stop getting me a bad name by being incapable. Years ago you needed a certain mentality to be a biker. You needed a minimum knowledge of mechanics or it wouldnt start. You needed to be able to drive it as it didnt handle or stop well. You had to be ingenious about staying warm and dry. Now you just need money.

Sorry for any offence. Please dont send the Polis. I will beat myself up on the way to the station and hand myself in.
Black Pussy

Postby ahernandez74 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:30 pm

Canada is just about the same. We don't get to carry guns or weapons to stop and protect ouselfs from criminals. The basic mentality here is to just wait for the police to handle it, while car jackers with a gun will go on sprees without any resistance. California is just as bad, its like a communist country of its own with their restrictive laws.
ahernandez74

Postby mdouglas71 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:19 pm

More and more police officers are just not doing too good anymore. They're pretty much a waste of space now, not too many people respect police officers in the first plaace... now in UK it's even worse.
mdouglas71

Previous

Return to Off Topic