1995 Skorpion Sport for sale or trade

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65, Brian

1995 Skorpion Sport for sale or trade

Postby jsmith » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:45 pm

Hi all
I have moved this bike too many times and not finished it up. Sooo I am seeing if anyone is interested in it for the whole thing or parts. It was knocked over in 2010 and totaled by the insurance company. (It was cosmetic damage. I bought it back from them for a grand but never got the new branded title.) This was in Oregon I now live in Riverside California.

Long story short. I have an old title but it would need to be sorted with the DMV because I never got the branded title in Oregon. If you wanted to go through that trouble I would be available for signatures but not willing to do the leg work. If you just want it for fun or parts then no worries about the title. Make me a reasonable offer and come pick it up.

I have all the original taken off parts like the subframe, bodywork, and gas tank. I think it has about 15-16000 miles on it and the rear wheel would need replacing as it had a slow leak from the rim. Currently, it has an aluminum subframe and an aluminum oil tank and airbox.

The bike and I are in Riverside California. Let me know if you have any questions or want to see other images.

Best regards
Josh

IMG_8963.jpeg

IMG_8964.jpeg
jsmith

Re: 1995 Skorpion Sport for sale or trade

Postby serow6 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:01 am

Did you ever end up selling this bike? Trying to get a 2001 Skorpion running and your bike could go a long way of getting me going in the right direction.

Thank you!
serow6

Postby jsmith » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:50 pm

It's still in my garage and available for sale. I will post when it is no longer available. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.
jsmith

Postby serow6 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:58 pm

Sounds good, I’m new to the form so I likely missed your note. Will PM you this week.
serow6

Postby jsmith » Sun May 15, 2022 11:11 am

Bike is sold
jsmith

Return to For Sale