Baghira for sale

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65, Brian

Baghira for sale

Postby RoyB » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:29 am

Not sure if this is allowed......But I know lots of folkks are looking for Baghiras for sale.........This bike has been on Craigs list for a while.....

2002 MZ BAGHIRA 660 STREET MOTO
This is one awesome bike and only reason I'm thinking about selling is I have no time to ride at all ( less than 200 miles this year )
OK this is one unusual bike. It comes from Germany, and for you who know something little about European bikes, this is the old motorcycle factory that has been around for ever and more and more popular in Europe. If you like Enduro motorcycles this bike is very similar to Euro Yamaha XT 660 Super Tenere
It actually even has a same power plant. Yes it's Yamaha. AlsoYamaha Raptor 660
About 60HP and great torque
Rides much better than Honda XL, Kawasaki DR, or even BMW GS
The Street Moto version has 17" wheels ( not 17 " and 21" off road Enduro version ) and is actually intended for asphalt
This bike was sold new for around $7,800.
THIS IS NOT GRAY MARKET BIKE. IT WAS AND STILL IS OFFICIALLY IMPORTED TO US AND IT'S DOT AND EPA 50 STATE APPROVED. DEALERSHIPS AND PARTS ARE AVAILABLE. NEAREST DEALER TO ME IS THE ONE IN MAYNARD MA
I only have around 1600 miles on mine so its practically new.
$1500 in upgrades. ( Jets M4 A/M pipe, 8 Kg spring, jets................) witch I have paperwork for and stock parts also.
Also have cover and Yellow helmet XL
52MPG
$3800/bo
For more information please call 781/858-4825
RoyB
Dartmouth, Ma
05 ST3
04 Vstrom
04 Turno
01 V11 Sport
01 Baghira
89 NC27