94 Sport For Sale-Cheap, Plus Spares Available Too

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65, Brian

94 Sport For Sale-Cheap, Plus Spares Available Too

Postby whysub01 » Sun May 28, 2006 4:59 am

Didn't want this to happen, but she has to go TO A GOOD HOME ONLY, hence the price. Forum members get first dibs! The use of works bikes means I'll never get to use her anymore, and it would be a crime to let he sit unused.

In Green, 39,000 recorded kms, 6 months tax, but only a month or so lefton the MOT. This is because the indicators will not work-tried swapping relay and switch gear, but no luck. Could be a terminal corroded (it was used in constant rain for a recent 4 day trip, and packed up on day 3!)

Has TDM headlight (standard projector light available), but other than that, pretty standard. The wheels on it have been stripped of their paint, and need polishing or repainting (they were my spare wheels and had good tyre on the-my others were worn out!) with Bridgestone BT32's fitted. Seat covering is coming away at the back of the front bum perch, but have quality piece of vinyl to recover it. Good condition otherwise considering it's age.

Oil and filter change will be done today. Engine could do with a service (this has been factored into the price), but runs fine.

£600 as it is.

Plus spares available (buyer has first refusal to purchase these at a negotiable price, otherwise for sale at):

Wheels complete with discs and (worn) tyres £120
Forks (need lowers painting) complete with yokes and clip on's £60
Complete standard exhaust system £15
Frame, swingarm and shock (price negotiable)
Top Fairing with framework, bit tatty and been repaired £10

PM me for pics and further details if needed.

Also have a Steve Ruth rebuilt motor that I may be tempted to sell-it's not even been run! 102 mm piston, with meticulous rebuild. A full list of parts replaced (none really necessary, but, hey, the motor was stripped, so why not) and tolerances of parts replaced with motor. Enine has been vapour blasted and repainted with Sperex paint and left to dry in a cooling down paint shop oven-looks fantastic. Comes with carbs and starter motor. Serious offers only.

Thanks for looking. At least I'll be keeping the Baggi!!

[/b]
Becoming A Track Day Addict. Baggi Well On The Way To Completion. Well, One DAy Closer................
whysub01

Postby whysub01 » Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:51 pm

SOLD

Nopt happy about uit going, but there.

Still have the Baggi to play about with though (Thank God).
Becoming A Track Day Addict. Baggi Well On The Way To Completion. Well, One DAy Closer................
whysub01

Return to For Sale