MZ 1000sf FOR SALE

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65, Brian

MZ 1000sf FOR SALE

Postby perryboy23 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:55 am

Limited edition MZ 1000SF for sale.
5000 miles, perfect condition just had second service and has a new rear tyre.
I am based in Bedfordshire U.K, looking for a quick sale as my dealers have moved.
I am selling the bike for £4500. You will not find the limited edition or the standard bike for a better price so take me up on this offer whilst im feeling so generous.
send enquiries to -
perryboy23@hotmail.com
perryboy23

Postby simon duval smith » Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:26 am

Dear Perryboy

I would love to buy your SF - but my Baghira will just have to suffice for the moment. I will mention it on some other sites and to friends who are looking for a good big bike if that will help. I assume your local dealer was SBT/Motorcycles4less at Sandy? I understand they have gone out of business/closed down. Do you know any more about this? I bought my Baghira from them and am now servicing it myself as I cannot find a dealer local to N.London where I live.
2005 Baghira
simon duval smith

Postby perryboy23 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:41 am

Yes thos f..kin ...lit. fu.. e..rs have opened up a shop in letchworth they no longer sell bikes just tuning now apparently. Thats all the info i can get. I am on the hunt though and so is my uncle who lives in letchworth and they best have took thier brave pills when he gets hold of them. Before they shut down they said they would send a letter to everyone that bought a bike of them telling them of the new address. CON ARTISTS. Nearest place to me is Gardner and White in milton keynes I would have thought that would be the same for you. Only problem is..if your bike breaks down you have to get it there.(it aint cheap unless you got a trailer)

I have written to my finance company to seek thier help in the whole dealership dissapearing matter. Ill let you know what they say when they get back to me. I smell small claims court! A damn shame cos i love the bike. Dont wantthe hassle, I only ride bikes i dont drive so i need somthing more reliable.
perryboy23

I hear you

Postby DarthRider » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:48 pm

MZ is PATHETIC as a company. It don't mean the bike ain't good but the support has to be the WORST of any company I have ever been in contact with in my life! I would never have anything whatsoever to do with this company for the rest of my life. I sold my MZ1000S for $4500 about a month ago and couldn't be happier to get away from them in all capacities. If I would have bought any other brand of bike I would not have to sweat saving up another $4200 for a new bike with a dealer network when I sold it. MZ is almost laughable as a company. TOTAL JOKE! Good luck trying to recoup your losses. I been working at European road bike shops for over seven years and counting and have never seen such lack of service, compassion, etc. for people who took a risk on this fledgling company. Sorry about your bad experience. I felt it too and they will get a bad rap from me in the States for the rest of my moto life.
DarthRider

Return to For Sale