1997 Skorpion Sport Cup for sale

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65, Brian

1997 Skorpion Sport Cup for sale

Postby omrra91 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:32 pm

1997 MuZ Skorpion Sport Cup for sale.

I am the original owner of this bike. I drove to Reno NV and picked it up at Dyna Reno before the Portland area had an MZ dealer. The bike has only about 7300 miles on it. Always stored indoors.

Replica Headlight
Gustovsen windscreen
M4 exhuast
Triumph mirrors

Once upon a time I Raced a Honda VTR250. At the same time I kept a pristine second VTR250 for the street. Same with the MZ Skorpion. I had one for the track and this perfect one for the street. This is great because you never have to spend any time adapting to the race bike when you show up at the track. There are other benefits as well but that's not important to the topic at hand. Well, there is no way I am going to build another MZR660 (see my other post regarding my custome built racer) so I guess my long held practice of one to show and one to go has come to an end. For the time being I think I am done riding sport bikes on the street. My involvement in racing is ever increasing. Race bike prep is very time consuming. If I get another street bike I want it to be completely different from my racer. PLease contact my if you can give my Skorpion a loving home.

$4500

Regards, Jeffrey Thompson
Attachments
MZ For Sale (3).JPG
MZ For Sale (3).JPG (56.95 KiB) Viewed 2624 times
MZ For Sale (2).JPG
MZ For Sale (2).JPG (33.48 KiB) Viewed 2624 times
MZ For Sale (1).JPG
MZ For Sale (1).JPG (64.98 KiB) Viewed 2620 times
omrra91

Re: 1997 Skorpion Sport Cup for sale

Postby omrra91 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:50 pm

Hello everyone. Spring is here again. $3900 OBO Anyone interested in this bike should be prepared to answer a few questions as I want it to go to a good home.

JT
omrra91

Return to For Sale