Aberystwyth Shed Clearance (UK)

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65, Brian

Aberystwyth Shed Clearance (UK)

Postby Old Dog » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:04 pm

Shed Clearance.
I find I have no time and little inclination so there are some goodies to be had for those are interested. I am away all of next week and would like to see them on their way this week if possible.
1. Project: MZ TS 125/150 RED, 1986 (V5) frame and running gear and tinware, comes with most of what make a bike. I have had the crank and gearbox rebuilt by Martin at Burwins I have a heads and barrels for it and a box of bits generators and stuff. Piston set , carb and exhaust are missing. Offers over £200.00 paid more than that for the engine rebuild.
2. ETS Trophy Sport 150 YELLOW, 1973 (V5) This is a complete bike and one of the most endearing bikes I have ever ridden. Her seals have blown so I have taken the engine out of the frame. Mostly original, comes with spare tank and front forks. Previous owner re-sprayed her so she is tidy but not mint. Offers over £400.00 for a real classic.
3. MZ RT 125 Striker ORANGE (2006) (V5) Complete bike came with MOT but that has expired, carb is currently off being sonically cleaned due to blocked jets. Tidy little thing and all there but not run it about because of carb issues. Anyone willing to take if off my hands can have it for offers over £500.00 (This is a water cooled 4T)

Whoever comes first and buys one of the above can have first bid on all the other MZ 125/150 bits like bottom ends, heads and barrels, gearbox innards etc.

Email me on stephendedwards@ yahoo(dot) co(dot) uk for pics
All the best

Old Dog

He hath no grave, is covered with the sky and the way to heaven out of all places is like in length and distance
Old Dog

Return to For Sale