BMW K75s

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65, Brian

BMW K75s

Postby dickl » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:34 am

I hope I'm not breaking the rules, but is it OK to advertise my BMW K75s for sale here (i have been a member for a number of years and still have a Skorpion Replika)? I have a K75s which i bought as a project two years ago to restore, but now realise I will never get round to finishing the job. It has just passed the MOT with no issues, but the speedo does not work. There was a intermittent fault when I got the bike, and now it doesn't work at all. I have swoped speedos with another (second hand) unit to no avail, the sender/sensor in the rear hub seems OK (also changed), so I suspect the fault is in the wiring somewhere. The bike starts and runs OK, I have a spare engine and gear box spare silencer, and a couple of panels. There are BMW panniers (and rails) plus a Rickman top box. Haynes manual,Owners handbook and tool kit (apart from plug spanner). I am looking for offers based on £750 and might be interested in doing a deal for a Traveller. I am near Stratford on Avon and could deliver the bike for a suitable price. PM, email = leaper.sandd@btinternet.com or 'phone 01926 641647
Dickl
dickl

Re: BMW K75s

Postby dickl » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:22 am

Now sold - full asking price too - now where's that Traveller....
dickl

Return to For Sale