1974 MZ 250s/150s for sale, Ohio.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65, Brian

1974 MZ 250s/150s for sale, Ohio.

Postby MZ250Ben » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:34 pm

Good afternoon, folks! An acquaintance of mine has 5 MZs for sale, in various condition. Only one is not running, actually. They are all 1974, two of them are 150s, three are 250s. I bought one of his 150's a couple weeks ago, but he has an absolutely mint condition yellow 250 that he has been trying to get me to buy (he's saving up for a Ford Model A he really likes). The bike has less than 50 miles on it and is absolutely gorgeous. I would have bought it right then and there, but he has no title for it, and I've been through the titling process in Ohio, and I will not do that again. He has titles for most of the others. They are all TS models with the Lucas lighting, original and unrestored, and have been stored in a surprisingly clean, heated building. They are located in Concord, Ohio (northeast). If anyone is interested, PM me. The clock is ticking on that Model A, and he's becoming more generous with the pricing. I'll put you in touch with him, he's not computer savvy, but sure LOVES to talk! (imagine that, a bike collector who talks a lot!). Anyway, just thought I'd put this out there for him, maybe help him get his Ford. Heaven knows I have no more room in my garage...Oh, and he also has several Puch 250s, and a few odd scooters and such.
MZ250Ben

Re: 1974 MZ 250s/150s for sale, Ohio.

Postby MichaelTorre » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:56 pm

pm sent tp ya
m
MichaelTorre

Return to For Sale