Baghira 02 for Sale Only 3314 Miles!

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65, Brian

Baghira 02 for Sale Only 3314 Miles!

Postby Nabsteel » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:10 am

Hi All

Thought id post this here first before i place it for sale anywhere else. Let you lovely lot get first shout!

Had this bike a couple of years now. I haven't ridden it for months! Just put a new battery on and given it 12 months MOT. This is would be a great winter hack!

It was stood for a few months and fired up first time. Everything is in tip top shape and ill be sad to see it go. Ive changed the tail and indicators to led but have the original tail and indicators if you want to reinstate. The one and only thing that works intermittently is the neural light and thats it! loads of tread left on the tyres. I gave it a full oil change a few months ago and shouldn't need one for a while due to the amount I've ridden it and how far I've actually been! These are genuine miles on the bike (picture shows KMH) I think i went out once in the wet other than that its been risen in the dry. You can see by the pictures the engine and suspension spring its like brand new! The engine has really only been broken in!
The exhaust was on the bike when i bought it and i don't have the original. I have fitter some simple heated grips and hand guards. Oh and i had it dyno jetted last year as i wanted less back fire. It now burbles loverly now! Sounds awesome!

Im the third owner. The last guy had it in a garage with 7 other bikes....he was a bike mechanic and looked after it really well and like me....never seemed to ride it!

If you want any more info let me know. Here you can download all the pictures. copy and paste this link and download https://we.tl/t-zIlpeH6VTM

£2200 ono

Bike is located LS29. Menston

MZside.jpg

MZbackside.jpg

MZ back.jpg
Nabsteel

Re: Baghira 02 for Sale Only 3314 Miles!

Postby powdeedoo » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:05 pm

Hi

Is this still available?
powdeedoo

Postby Nabsteel » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:11 pm

Hi
It is. Had someone come today to look and they are coming back so I can hold them off if your interested.
Nabsteel

Postby powdeedoo » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:15 pm

Can you let me know contact details and I will try to organise a view. Only in Ripon so should be poss
powdeedoo

Postby Nabsteel » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:30 pm

PM SENT
Nabsteel

Return to For Sale