Various classic MZ parts for sale ES/TS/ETZ 125/150/250

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65, Brian

Various classic MZ parts for sale ES/TS/ETZ 125/150/250

Postby NVA250 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:22 pm

I've slowly been working on a TS250 restoration and as a result I've managed to amass an excess of parts. It's got stupid to the point that I can't get into the shed anymore, so time for a bit of a clear out...

Open to offers on all of this lot. I recognise some parts from the 250 but I think others are 125/150 bikes, but I’m no expert so if you want more details or photos please let me know. All parts are used but still usable condition. The panels/body work parts have been painted (by hand!) but I’ve stripped and resprayed far worse.

Parts include:

X2 headlights, the later type without the speedo built in.
X2 rev counters
Aftermarket TS250 rear shocks. The springs on these are wider than the original and wouldn’t fit the metal cover sleeves that I’ve fitted. I’ve sanded the paint on one of the springs to try to get it to fit!
TS250 battery cover
Tons and tons of the rev/speedo rubber covers
Set of chain adjusters, no idea what from
X2 sets of rubber tank pads, 125/150 but definitely not TS250. Both sets are the same shape but one is thicker than the other.
A luggage rack, no idea what for
Speedo/rev counter mounting bracket
TS250 left side chrome tank cover – reasonable condition but could do with a re-chrome
Top steering yokes, some with locks and some without and a mixture of 32/35mm fork holes
Used rear sprocket, stub axle and plastic cover – 125/150 I think
Carb marked “22N2-1” – 125/150 I think **SOLD**
Aftermarket solo seat that looks a little more suited to a scooter and custom made mounting bracket
Rear solo seat for the ES or military TS bikes. The tray is in good shape but the base of the actual seat that sits on top is pretty badly rusted.

I do have more parts which I am gradually sorting through so if there's something specific that you need then let me know.
Can be collected from South London but I will post at buyer’s cost.

More photos here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/scaphoid/albums/72157704365845722

1974(ish) MZ TS250 - ex East German Army
1989 Trabant 601 Kombi
NVA250

Return to For Sale