Need a rt side Baghira radiator and fan

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Need a rt side Baghira radiator and fan

Postby cfrohberg » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:16 pm

My son hit a deer recently and we are in need of a rt side radiator and fan. I am doing the usual old dealer tour but if anyone has some info It would be appreciated. He's fine by the way. It was a glancing blow and he got a knot below the knee. The Baggy faired worse.
Chuck
cfrohberg

Re: Need a rt side Baghira radiator and fan

Postby AtomicSpew » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:26 am

Chuck-
Glad to hear your son's OK. I had a near (and I mean NEAR) miss just the other day--and I thought November/December was deer season! Anyway, I just picked up a '99 rolling chassis Baghira Enduro model that came with both radiators, but honestly I'm not even sure if the fans are there (I bought the bike to get the Enduro wheel set-up for my SuMo model). I have a couple boxes of parts to sort through and I'm tempted to hang-on to the good extras (for, oh I dunno, in case I HIT a deer!?), but you sound in need and Karma is a good thing. So, if you're still looking, let me know and I'll sort through what I have and maybe we can work something out.

Cheers-
Flip

Stop, drop and roll doesn't work in hell...
AtomicSpew

Postby OLDMTNCARVER » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:27 am

Chuck,
My brother had my Baghira at his house for quite some time and while it was there he noticed that many of the parts were from other brands (Big suprise).
The first that was noticed was the turn signals, the same as his Triumph Daytona.
If I remember right he also said the radiators were the same. I'll give him a call tonight when he's around and see if he remembers.
Rob
OLDMTNCARVER

turn signal compatability

Postby edec » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:24 pm

My 1999 Ducati SS750 uses the same turn signals as my 2001 Baghira.
Ed
01 Baghira
01 Moto Guzzi California Jackal 1100
99 Ducati SS750
edec

Postby OLDMTNCARVER » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:27 pm

Chuck,
Just got off the phone with my brother and he recalls that the radiators are the same. Then I went to the part of this site and read that the KTM radiators are the same.
Hope this helps.
Rob
OLDMTNCARVER

Postby cfrohberg » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:54 pm

Thanks a bunch for the help on the cross references. I'm in the middle of nowhere here in Nebraska and don't have a lot a access to local bone yards for parts. I did look around for awhile but you can not believe my son asking when I was going to get the bike back on the road. Talk about freaking out. I contacted Grahams in the UK and Ian was very helpful. He had both the radiator and the fan and he shipped them right out. I have not received them yet but should tomorrow or Friday I hope. I would definatly hang onto the parts bikes and spares you guys have. If you are going to unload them I'm sure you will help out some broke down d--k in need. (thats actually from a guy I met in Wyoming-while broke down on a harley, battery issues). We're getting hammered by the weak dollar but it beats leaving it sit all by itself in pieces.

Hope you all are having a great riding season. Ours is really just getting underway due to the cold and very wet spring we are having. With fuel prices I will be getting more seat time than I usually do and thats not all bad, except for the dear. We have an abundance of them right now.
Thanks again for the responses, It really refreshes to know you can reach out to people and they will offer assistance whenever they can. I will always do the same.
Chuck (and Grayson)
cfrohberg

Return to Wanted