Forum 2.0.10 upgrade and Picture Album add-on complete.

Word from the Administrator

Now that we have an Album sectioon, I will be putting a block to go right bove the poll block, to show an image from the album. Do you want that image to be

the last one uploaded to the forum,
35%
or a Random Image every time the page is loaded?
65%

Total votes : 97

Forum 2.0.10 upgrade and Picture Album add-on complete.

Postby borisattva » Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:41 am

Both the Forum version 2.0.10 upgrade and the Picture gallery add-on, went fast and without a hitch.
Then Us being an international community, i always planned to install a small and expectedly simple Add-on that would allow each user to select and display a Country Flag in posts and profile. Thats when things went haywire

To make a long story short, to avoid any further delay, i am post poning the Country Flag add-on untill a new version of it comes out compatible with the latest forum version and other add-ons we already have.

I hope you enjoy the new album features. Its settings/restrictions are not set in stone and are likely to change/expand as we establish the best medium.

Please note that the Picture Album is meant for photographs only.
Manuals or technical walkthroughs should not be uploaded into it at this time as there will be a seperate Downloads Library section added for those later.

If you have any suggestions/comments about these or future Add-ons, voice your opinions in the Feedback/Suggestions section.

-admin
borisattva
Site Admin

Return to Announcements