MZ ISDT bikes.

ANYONE(no registration necessary) can post here to comment on the site, offer suggestions, or seek help with registration process.

MZ ISDT bikes.

Postby Marmal » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:30 pm

Hello all,
I am helping my elderly friend who owns 2 MZ bikes that he tells me are ISDT (International 6 day trial bikes). Neither have been run for a few years and its now time for them to go an enthusiast who will appreciate and return them to their former glory. They are 250cc and are 1976 and 1977 models and one has been part of a museum collection. I understand that these are quite rare and would appreciate any advice / guidance /comments from members. Hope that this post will be interesting enough to result in communications
Marmal

Re: MZ ISDT bikes.

Postby DAVID THOMPSON » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:16 pm

if there in the UK interest should be good but do not expect a huge response
dave

it may take a few days for interested people to notice this post
Dave 2002 MZ RT125+1995 Saxon Tour(500cc)
1997 MZ 660 Traveller+6/13/09 WV USA
"IN the end times the IDIOTS will be in charge
of everything"
"I like the road less traveled if it's PAVED!"
wd8cyv at yahoo dot com
DAVID THOMPSON

Location: Parkersburg, West Virginia USA .questions answered MZ 95 up, BMW 1953 to 1979 and ham radio WD8CYV

Postby breakwellmz » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:26 am

Marmal wrote:Hello all,
I am helping my elderly friend who owns 2 MZ bikes that he tells me are ISDT (International 6 day trial bikes). Neither have been run for a few years and its now time for them to go an enthusiast who will appreciate and return them to their former glory. They are 250cc and are 1976 and 1977 models and one has been part of a museum collection. I understand that these are quite rare and would appreciate any advice / guidance /comments from members. Hope that this post will be interesting enough to result in communications

Photos are always a good starting point.
breakwellmz

Postby freedixz » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:14 am

Yesh, post some photos and updates.
Life Is Either A Daring Adventure Or Nothing At All.
freedixz

Return to Suggestion/Comments Box