Original Baghira Silencer needed

ANYONE(no registration necessary) can post here to comment on the site, offer suggestions, or seek help with registration process.

Original Baghira Silencer needed

Postby GriffinHenDafarn » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:59 pm

Hi Everyone, just joined the Forum, purchased a pretty run down/broken/lots of work needed Baghira two weeks ago. So here goes, anyone out there with an original Baghira exhaust silencer for sale, yes the big rectangular monstrosity that weighs 25lbs, that's the first job to be done, bike has been down on the exhaust side, if you can help I'd be much obliged. I'm over in Holyhead. I am willing to pay a decent amount for a good silencer, looking forward to having help and advice from all you experienced MZ owners.
GriffinHenDafarn

Re: Original Baghira Silencer needed

Postby DAVID THOMPSON » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:43 pm

site is world wide give a GPS location
Dave 2002 MZ RT125+1995 Saxon Tour(500cc)
1997 MZ 660 Traveller+6/13/09 WV USA
"IN the end times the IDIOTS will be in charge
of everything"
"I like the road less traveled if it's PAVED!"
wd8cyv at yahoo dot com
DAVID THOMPSON

Location: Parkersburg, West Virginia USA .questions answered MZ 95 up, BMW 1953 to 1979 and ham radio WD8CYV

Postby Jay Bee » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:15 am

Hi -
Holyhead, Anglesey ? That would be a Welsh Griffin, then....
Your request would be better placed in the "Classifieds / Wanted" section (scroll down toward the bottom of the page).
Good luck with your search - have you tried Facebook / eBay ?
Jay Bee

Postby breakwellmz » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:10 am

GriffinHenDafarn wrote:Hi Everyone, just joined the Forum, purchased a pretty run down/broken/lots of work needed Baghira two weeks ago. So here goes, anyone out there with an original Baghira exhaust silencer for sale, yes the big rectangular monstrosity that weighs 25lbs, that's the first job to be done, bike has been down on the exhaust side, if you can help I'd be much obliged. I'm over in Holyhead. I am willing to pay a decent amount for a good silencer, looking forward to having help and advice from all you experienced MZ owners.

Hi.
I`ve got mine in the garage, it`s been sat there since I put a replacement on. Fifty quid?
I`m in Bath, so it would have to go by courier. If you are interested do you want to find out how much that will cost?

Cheers.
breakwellmz

Return to Suggestion/Comments Box