Help!!

ANYONE(no registration necessary) can post here to comment on the site, offer suggestions, or seek help with registration process.

Help!!

Postby mzmike » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:17 pm

I would love to register but I can't. I never recieved the e-mail verification and now if I try to re register I get the "we already have a member at that address" thing. How do I re register?? New Baghira SM in need of input. My user name is "bikemike"

Mike
mzmike

Postby borisattva » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:58 pm

resolved
borisattva
Site Admin

Help(MZMike)

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:05 pm

Hi Mike! I have the identical problem. Registered as collajove. Can't log-on as I never got my password Email. I see your problem was resolved. How?

Re: Help(MZMike)

Postby borisattva » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:08 pm

Guest wrote:Hi Mike! I have the identical problem. Registered as collajove. Can't log-on as I never got my password Email. I see your problem was resolved. How?

actually the password is whatever you selected in your account setup process. you were only to receive an email containing an 'activation' link, enabling you to log in for the 1st time..

check your spam mail box for the activation as depending on your email provider alot of such emails end up being treated as spam.
if you still cant find it drop me a line at admin@mzriders.com from the email you used to make this account and i'll activate you manually.
borisattva
Site Admin

Return to Suggestion/Comments Box