MZ parts available in Germany again Sept.2013

Place for dealers to post their websites and contact information

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

MZ parts available in Germany again Sept.2013

Postby stephendacosta » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:40 am

Here is a copy of correspondence I had today with Ian at GRAHAMS MOTORCYCLE in England

Subject: Re: additional parts needed for Stephen DaCosta
Dear Ian,
Are you getting parts from MZ? I was told their parts were sold at auction. I have been getting parts from GüSi Motorradteile (mzsimson@arcor.de); Gunter Six told me that he bought the French importers parts at bankrupt auction.
I hope they are still supplying parts to you. Gives me some hope at supplying my 10 125mzs' with parts. I just got five freewheel-starter clutches from Gunter Six, which was all he had.

Yeah, the parts business was taken over by 4 former employee's a couple of months ago. We get a regular delivery every week at present. The supply rate is improving as they get more parts back in stock that the administrator couldn't get hold of. We hold quite a bit in stock here as we supply customers and dealers from all over the world, so if there is anything you need just give us a shout.. I did hear that MZ France went tits up last year so that bit would be true... As you're in no rush, I will organise a paypal invoice for Monday as I'm about to finish soon for the weekend......Regards, Ian

Grahams Motorcycles, Taunton, Somerset, UK
0044 (0)1823 331397
http://www.grahamsmotorcycles.com/
Stephen DaCosta
1995 Skorpion Sport; ten-MZ 125's;2009 BMW G650GS;1981 GS450 Suzuki Roadracer
stephendacosta

Re: MZ parts available in Germany again Sept.2013

Postby bikeseamus » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:08 am

Here is a cheerful update on Skorpion parts.
Ian at Graham's had front and rear fuel tank mounts... difficult to fabricate... good. He got me a rear fender/chainguard sent across the channel, then quickly sent me an email. Ian seems to respond to emails almost immediately, which is a fine thing to do. For you who might communicate with him, he is 6 hours ahead of US East Coast time.......... just right for an early rising morning person such as myself. In short, Ian flat out takes care of business, fast.
How we all like it, I'm sure. Jim
bikeseamus

Re: MZ parts available in Germany again Sept.2013

Postby bodemz » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:51 am

Auf dieser Adresse könnt ihr alle Ersatzteile für MZ Motorrad bestellen. MUZ Schneeberg Alte Hohe Straße 2 ▪08289 Schneeberg Deutschland Telefon .0049 37724409914 Steffen Birke
Gruß Petra und Andreas Bode MZ
bodemz

Return to MZ Dealerships