New UK MZ parts supplier!

Place for dealers to post their websites and contact information

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

New UK MZ parts supplier!

Postby Wonkmeister » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:43 pm

Grahams Motorcycles have taken over from BSA-Regal...

http://www.grahamsmotorcycles.com

They have been dealing with MZ since 1998,,, :-D
Wonkmeister

Re: New UK MZ parts supplier!

Postby FUTURE » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:47 pm

I have had contact with grahams and this is part of what they told me...
"We have actually been an MZ dealer for 10 years and decided it was time for someone to have a good go at the MZ spares. So we have taken it on from BSA. As you have seen, there is a web shop, which i will be adding to daily when time permits ! We have lots of skorpion spares, including fuel tanks and body work. "
http://rossmz.blogspot.com/2007/11/hope ... pares.html
My Motorcycle Blog!... http://rossmz.blogspot.com
FUTURE

Postby Wonkmeister » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:46 am

Indeed, they do have a large selection of Skorpion tanks available!
Wonkmeister

Postby Garf » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:02 pm

I havent actually ordered anything yet but my experience of these guys has been very positive so far. My enquiries regarding parts cost and availability were answered quickly and completely and I will certainly be giving them a try.
HR Black Panther
Garf

Postby Wonkmeister » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:35 pm

Ordered parts for Baggy and 125sm last week, delivered Monday this week! Absolutely spot on...Ian is a star and they are flat out busy with MZ stuff! GM's are definately on the ball,no problems here for sure... :-D
Wonkmeister

Postby Sue » Fri May 16, 2008 8:21 am

Agree with you there - parts ordered, arrived next day. Great with advice too - and knows his stuff. Full of information on compatible parts too :-D
Recently ordered Baggi parts from another UK supplier - it took ages, and turns out in the end they got the parts of Grahams anyway! Wont be going anywhere but Grahams in future.
Sue

Postby pillar33 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:36 am

i got in contact with graham they were very helpful in priceing the parts i needed but i was having trouble contacting them by phone wich i hate to say had me concerned if anyone else can validate there use or verble contact with them i would greatly appreciate it.
pillar33

Postby DAVID THOMPSON » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:46 pm

if you are calling from out side the uk you may need to email them for a correct
number with country codes
Dave 2002 MZ RT125+1995 Saxon Tour(500cc)
1997 MZ 660 Traveller+6/13/09 WV USA
"IN the end times the IDIOTS will be in charge
of everything"
"I like the road less traveled if it's PAVED!"
wd8cyv at yahoo dot com
DAVID THOMPSON

Location: Parkersburg, West Virginia USA .questions answered MZ 95 up, BMW 1953 to 1979 and ham radio WD8CYV

Postby IlPrincipeBrutto » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:14 am

Hi Pillar33,

I've used Graham's mail order, I've been to their workshop to have some work done on my MZ 1000 S, and I would use them again without question. It's a small outfit run by honest and competent people according to sound and old-fashioned principles (in the best possible sense). They also reply within 24hr to emails, which is something many bigger and supposedly more modern dealers don't seem to be able to do. Hope this helps you,

Ride Safe.
IlPrincipeBrutto

Postby TS2Fifty » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:27 am

Sounds like another candidate for the good garage thread? I'm just going to have a look through their website now so don't expect me back for a few hours! :-D :lol:

EDIT-: I'm back already, they haven't got my baby on there yet! :( Hopefully it's just not been added yet 'cause I think there's still a fair demand for TS bits & that site looks excellent (and I'd be able to order all the spares I need without even getting off my fat harris... Mmmmm, sofa spares! :smt005 )
TS2Fifty

Postby Sue » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:46 am

Have found that when Grahams have supplied me parts that are not on the website, they appear on there a few days later. He seems to add things as they are asked for. Last time I spoke to him he told me that when he needs to order the harder to get spares from Germany he usually gets a few extra in for stock, does make life easier knowing he's always adding to his selection of parts kept on the shelf. :D
Sue

Return to MZ Dealerships