For Sale Mastiff 660

This is the forum for general motorcycle talk.
Introduce your self here, tell us about your bike and maybe find other enthusiasts to ride with.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, 125SMash, phlat65

For Sale Mastiff 660

Postby Techno64 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:16 pm

Hi folks, I am putting my Mastiff up for sale. I haven't had this bike long but unfortunately it's just not for me. Thought I'd fancy a change to something a little more upright but found out I prefer the sports bike ride. It's a really clean bike with just over 8000mls on the clock and by the looks of it, it has had a very easy life. If your reading this then you'll probably know more about the MZ than I do so I won't bore you with the details/specs. Just more relevant stuff and a few pics. It's MoT'd till 27/9/17 but will put a full year on for new buyer no problem. Pretty confident it'll sail through. Ive just replaced the battery with a maintenance free Motobatt one and new rental grips. Haven't had to do anything else to the bike. Thought I'd advertise here first before I put it up for general sale on eBay/gumtree next week. I'd like the bike to go to someone who knows what it is and appreciate and look after it as it should be. Any questions feel free to ask. I'm only looking to get back what I paid for the bike. No more no less. £1800. I also have two Supermotoo mudguards that have been painted Ferrari Rossi red to match the bike that I was going to put on to change the look of the front end but can't bring myself to chop/change it. I'm pretty sure folks will like it the way it is. Again any questions feel free to ask. Bike is located in Fife, Scotland.
Many thanks

Tom
Attachments
image.png
image.png
image.png
Techno64

Return to Main Lobby