Hi From Manchester and a question....

This is the forum for general motorcycle talk.
Introduce your self here, tell us about your bike and maybe find other enthusiasts to ride with.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, 125SMash, phlat65

Hi From Manchester and a question....

Postby Gyesdad » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:05 am

Hi all,
New to the forum and in the past had access to an MuZ Mastiff in super moto trim which I thoroughly enjoyed riding. Unfortunately, as it was my partner's bike she took it with her when we parted company but I'd like to have a Trophy in my garage at some point in the future.

I've been pointed in the forum's direction as I'm acquiring an SHL Gazela, a 175cc bike built in Poland during the late 60s which looks similar to the MZ Trophy.
It's complete and runs, but there's very little information I can find on the internet and I'm wondering if within your collective knowledge there is a group that has a common interest in other Eastern Bloc motorcycles that could help.
Thanks in advance.

Gary.
Gyesdad

Re: Hi From Manchester and a question....

Postby tigcraft » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:11 pm

Welcome in from Holmfirth. Interesting thought, that idea could work. Do you have any pictures of this bike?
ETZ250, ts150, ts250, Other toys.....Trx850...Bonneville SE...Bmw f800gt bmw Rockster ...X7...GSX250KATANA ...TL1000
tigcraft

Postby Puffs » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:27 am

Following a biased and flawed moderator choice (someone posting aggressive personal attacks is rewarded, while my technical posts are removed - behind my back & without any justification!), I have withdrawn from this forum.
Last edited by Puffs on Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puffs

Postby Gyesdad » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:21 am

That's the model, Puffs. I've not arranged collection yet, a friend of mine owns the bike so I'm not in a rush.
I'm really looking for general information, that sort of thing and you've found about all I can see on the web too, I guess Poland is the only place where there will be more knowledge about these bikes.
Gyesdad

Return to Main Lobby