Scorpion 660 Sport -Finally!!!

This is the forum for general motorcycle talk.
Introduce your self here, tell us about your bike and maybe find other enthusiasts to ride with.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, 125SMash, phlat65

Scorpion 660 Sport -Finally!!!

Postby cadcap » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:28 pm

Finally putting the finishing touches on the build-up of a project started in '97 !!! Bought a '95 Sport lightly crashed back then and planned to use the engine to power my Dave Pearce built Tigcraft aluminum box/carbon fibre race bike back when I club raced WERA, AMA and AHRMA singles classes...
Falicon welded & balanced crank/Carillo rod, Wiseco forged piston, Slipstream Tuning head & intake w/Kiehin CR carbs, Megacycle X4 cam, w/slotted sprocket, 2into2 rev. cone, carbon fibre canisters exhaust.
I can't see myself in a race crouch, on a race track, draggin' knees at age 70 !!! So the race engine is goin' back in the low mile Scorpion Sport chassis w/upgraded paint, seat and suspension.
I think it'll be fun to ride with some extra punch!! The Tigcraft racer might get a TT620 Yam race engine, then it and my beloved SRX 620 racer, regrettably, will have to get sold.
Attachments
motorcycles - 1 of 1 (1).jpeg
Raced to many victories (beat Nicky Hayden, a rookie expert @ Putnam Park) 1993-1997
'95 MZ 660Sport, '75 BMW R90S, '63 BMW R69S w/Ural hack, '83 BMW R100RS, '86 Yam SRX-6, '07 Ducati S4RS, '22 Indian FTR 1200, '97 Yam SRX Roadracer, '95 Tigcraft/Yam Roadracer
cadcap

Re: Scorpion 660 Sport -Finally!!!

Postby tigcraft » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:44 pm

Strangely enough I’ve also owned a Tigcraft!! Mine was the first ‘road’ prototype chassis number 1
ETZ250, ts150, ts250, Other toys.....Trx850...Bonneville SE...Bmw f800gt bmw Rockster ...X7...GSX250KATANA ...TL1000
tigcraft

Re: Scorpion 660 Sport -Finally!!!

Postby breakwellmz » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:24 am

cadcap wrote:Finally putting the finishing touches on the build-up of a project started in '97 !!! Bought a '95 Sport lightly crashed back then and planned to use the engine to power my Dave Pearce built Tigcraft aluminum box/carbon fibre race bike back when I club raced WERA, AMA and AHRMA singles classes...
Falicon welded & balanced crank/Carillo rod, Wiseco forged piston, Slipstream Tuning head & intake w/Kiehin CR carbs, Megacycle X4 cam, w/slotted sprocket, 2into2 rev. cone, carbon fibre canisters exhaust.
I can't see myself in a race crouch, on a race track, draggin' knees at age 70 !!! So the race engine is goin' back in the low mile Scorpion Sport chassis w/upgraded paint, seat and suspension.
I think it'll be fun to ride with some extra punch!! The Tigcraft racer might get a TT620 Yam race engine, then it and my beloved SRX 620 racer, regrettably, will have to get sold.

Very nice!
breakwellmz

Return to Main Lobby