New Video "ridin the dragon?"

This is the forum for general motorcycle talk.
Introduce your self here, tell us about your bike and maybe find other enthusiasts to ride with.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, 125SMash, phlat65

New Video "ridin the dragon?"

Postby hksigman » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:05 pm

has anyone bought/rented/seen the video they just put out on deals gap and the tail of the dragon? I know it has been released. I saw a "still" shot of the thumper embarrassin a bike and the bike actually crashing behind him

Here is a link to purchase the videos :

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/shop/shop_books.html
matt maroon
2004 Ducati S4R "HOOLEGN"
2004 Moto Guzzi Stone
2003 Aprilia Tuono "THORR"
2003 Moto Guzzi Titanium
2001 MZ Black Panther "660 THMP"
hksigman

Re: New Video "ridin the dragon?"

Postby Dezmo » Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:15 pm

tailofthedragon.com is Run by 2 very good friends of mine, Ron and Nancy Johnson, probably 2 of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Not to brag, but I helped start them down the road towards moto-happiness on the dragon :-D

back in 2000, I found a website for their Treetops rental house (an awesome place to stay) and several of my friends rented it for our annual spring trip. Ron and Nancy had been living there for years, and knew the area was popular with bikes, but never really got much into it. After meeting us and checking out all our bikes, the decided to check out the bike scene. A few months after our trip, I get an email from ron saying they had picked up a few honda shadows.....to make a long story short, fast forward 5 years: now they run tailofthedragon.com, are heavily involved with sportbiketracktime.com, and have a garage full of bikes that would make most of us envious. And Nancy will flat out blow your fairings off on the gap :twisted:

And the best part of the whole story? They are the people that sold me my favorite gap bike to date, "Hella Yella", my retina-burning Baghira :smt038

As to the video, this is the 3rd one they have been involved with making about riding on the dragon, and I'm actually in Vol 1 on that page :smt023
Hella Yella, coming ta getcha!
Dezmo

Return to Main Lobby