mzparcalari.com

This is the forum for general motorcycle talk.
Introduce your self here, tell us about your bike and maybe find other enthusiasts to ride with.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, 125SMash, phlat65

mzparcalari.com

Postby AlanJ » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:55 am

Hi All,
Went into my mail this morning and there was one from Mustafa at MZParcalari so, out of interest I just had a quick look at the exchange rate for the pound to Turkish Lira. It was 1 GBP to 7.039 Lira. At that rate it makes parts from Turkey nearly half price. Now it's nothing to do with me weather you do use them or not, but it has been mentioned that the quality may not be the best but I have used them 4 times and with the odd exception the quality has been ok. I must mention that shipping is a bit high though. Anyway guys I am not an agent for them, just an old faart that has to watch the pennies.
Wish you well Alan.
AlanJ

Re: mzparcalari.com

Postby Puffs » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:21 am

Following a moderator choice that is IMO biased and flawed (someone posting aggressive personal attacks is rewarded, while my technical posts are removed), I have withdrawn from this forum.
Last edited by Puffs on Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puffs

Postby Puffs » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:58 am

Following a moderator choice that is IMO biased and flawed (someone posting aggressive personal attacks is rewarded, while my technical posts are removed), I have withdrawn from this forum.
Last edited by Puffs on Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puffs

Postby AlanJ » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:02 am

Hi Guys,
Sad to have to add this to the original post but have just been told that If you pay Parcalari In Pounda they will control the exchange to under 5L to the pound, so, in that case what I posted is a lot of rubbish because they are in the driving seat, so it must apply to all currencies, maybe.
Anyway guys, sorry about the bum post, Alan.
AlanJ

Postby Puffs » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:04 am

Puffs

Return to Main Lobby