MZ Faber?

News and Gossip on the upcoming MZ 1000S.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Re: MZ Faber?

Postby boilermaker » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:28 pm

Slippery
Bike looks very good. Confrontation is necessary these days because authority has become arrogant in its exercise of power and if you do not challenge it then its behavior becomes the norm. Apart from that I/you/we Pay their bloody wages.
boilermaker

Postby iceman » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:01 am

First post with a link China travel is this just more spam ?? I wouldn't click the link.

Maybe it's me but I don't understand this post.I bet it's a more subtle form of spam. :shock:
You're just left with yourself all the time, whatever you do anyway. You've got to get down to your own God in your own temple. It's all down to you, mate.
John Lennon
iceman

Postby borisattva » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:18 am

iceman wrote:First post with a link China travel is this just more spam ?? I wouldn't click the link.

Maybe it's me but I don't understand this post.I bet it's a more subtle form of spam. :shock:

these sneaky bastids are getting sneakier.. thanks for the headsup
borisattva
Site Admin

Postby SlipperySam » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:32 am

Well I thought you might like a laugh. Things have evolved in a surprising way. Parcelforce have actually admitted that it is policy to send a parcel back to its sender (having confiscated any item they don't like) as a punishment! I put it to them that this could be the only reason that it didn't continue to its destination having been rendered "safe" and they agreed!

They still haven't answered the point made weeks ago to the effect that how can a company's t&c be complied with when you don't know, at the point of sending, that the said company is ever going to be involved in the shipment process.
SlipperySam

Previous

Return to 1000S