ETZ Front Brake Caliper

Mechanical issues and How-to articles.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

ETZ Front Brake Caliper

Postby DjangoL » Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:52 pm

Hello!

I'm currently on the market for a new caliper for an ETZ 125 as I have recently converted the drum to a disc. I bought one of the ones listed on the MZShop but turned out being leaky even after having a good friend and MZ expert look at it to revamp it. Unfortunately it didnt get me through the MOT and I've ended up nicking one off of my dad's ETZ 250 for now.

Original calipers for ETZs seem to be a bit of a rarity these days and my dad is desperate for his bike back!

I was wondering if there might be another caliper from a different bike that would be suitable as they might be a bit easier to find. Otherwise, if anyone happens to have one lying around that they wouldn't mind me buying they would be a real life saver.

Any help would be very much appreciated as always!

Thanks,
Django.
DjangoL

Re: ETZ Front Brake Caliper

Postby Puffs » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:04 am

Following a biased and flawed moderator choice (someone posting aggressive personal attacks is rewarded, while my technical posts are removed - behind my back & without any justification!), I have withdrawn from this forum.
Last edited by Puffs on Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puffs

Re: ETZ Front Brake Caliper

Postby AlanJ » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:25 am

Hi Django,
I don't think it's right to suggest a particular dealer of parts on the open forum, because it's up too the
individual to choose who he or she uses, but if you are interested at £34.60 give me a pm.
Take care Alan.
AlanJ

Return to Mechanic/Tech Talk