Gespann and Voyager tire info

Vehicles equipped with the 500 cc Rotax engine

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Gespann and Voyager tire info

Postby ekirtz » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:49 am

I had originally thought that the rear rim on my Gespann had been relaced with a more commonly available size, but wasn't sure, as the markings looked so similar on both rims. I was scratching my head, but glad that I had a more common size...

Anyway I found this little sticker inside the owners manual supplement (for the sidecar rigs). I figured this info might be interesting/useful to the few other Gespann/Voyager owners out there. Certainly a factory approved size if one were to relace. Yes, that says "15", not "16" for the rear!

tyrrrs.JPG

Eli

(list of stuff, let's just say it's a mix of junk and trash)
ekirtz

Re: Gespann and Voyager tire info

Postby SidecarAlan » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:33 pm

Thanks for posting this. During the past several months I have been trying to find 2 more of the 15" x 3.00 rims (I want 15" wheels on all three). I know other companies make them in Europe but I have had no luck finding out more about the "INNO" brand stamped on the rim, if that is indeed the brand name. I do not know why I am having such a difficult time, it seems 15" rims on sidecars (Gespannes) are very popular in Germany/Europe. I have searched other forums in Germany etc. and have gained a lot of info., but not enough.
SidecarAlan

Return to 500 cc