New(at some point in time)baggy owner

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

New(at some point in time)baggy owner

Postby bigzed » Sun Apr 11, 2004 5:52 pm

Hi guys,my card is behind the bar and there's drinks all round,so what're you all having? got a bit of a gripe on just now :smt013 so i'll just pile on in if you'll excuse me, what would you be thinking if you ordered a new streetmoto beginning of february,paid for it the beginning of march believing that you would have it mid march,then only to be told possibly the end of march(1000S held up the line) and here we are nearly the middle of april and still no sign of the bloody thing,MuZ.de don't reply to e-mails,they contacted my dealer to say i'd been in touch but where's me bloody bike? sorry this is probably overlong and a bit moany but i'm right pissed off , spring is in the air and the sun is coming out to play (which can be a rare occurence in england) the missus has her new bike but i don't :cry: right rant over, another pint has been poured by my good lady and awaits my attention :D catch ya later,gaz
bigzed

Postby phlat65 » Sun Apr 11, 2004 9:48 pm

welcome almost new baggy owner!! I will have a caffery's please.

the wait will be worth it, trust me :twisted:
2001 MZ Black Panther
2001 Suzuki RM125 (full Enduro)
Old Hondas- TT500 Ascott, 305 Dream Touring
phlat65

Postby credit » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:34 pm

Motoradna.com is the North american agent to tthe best of my knowledge
credit

Postby 125SMash » Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:05 pm

http://www.motorradna.com is the site yeah, but zed there is from UK i believe muz.de is their main source of info and dealerships...

anyways,
zen i agree with phlat, the wait should be all worth it :)
2002 MZ 125SM
125SMash

Postby credit » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:02 pm

nevermind missed the UK part sorry
credit

Postby FrozenLimey » Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:30 pm

Hi bigzed,
Talk to BSA-Regal . They are the main UK agents for MZ in the UK, have a web site, emails to mz@bsa-regal.co.uk Neil Henley is the guy who answers my emails for parts to replace ones I've broken, he may be able to help you.
Which dealer is it ?
FrozenLimey

Postby Brian » Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:16 pm

FrozenLimey wrote:Hi bigzed,
Talk to BSA-Regal . They are the main UK agents for MZ in the UK, have a web site, emails to mz@bsa-regal.co.uk Neil Henley is the guy who answers my emails for parts to replace ones I've broken, he may be able to help you.
Which dealer is it ?

Hey ! Where are the picts of your bike !!! Or do I have to come over there and run up your bar tab ! :P
"Brian" 2003 MZ Baghira
Brian

Postby FrozenLimey » Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:05 pm

Yo Brian!
The G force can is on! and its so bloody loud I've put a Db killer in it already. It sounds like a Kalashnikov, which is cool for five minutes and then made my head rattle and sets off incipient tinnitus. Throttle response is a bit livelier too :lol: . New Renthal bars after a minor greasy roudabout dropping incident restyled the old ones to an unridable shape. New smart led tail light installed. Nearly 10 000 miles on the clock.
Pics will be posted as soon as my friend with the digital camera emails them to me.
FrozenLimey

Postby bigzed » Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:15 pm

Hi people,just got an e-mail from the export manager saying it's all to do with component supplies and the bike should be here end of next week :D
just in time for the really good weather starting(i hope)cheers for the comments and i reckon even after all this grief it will be well. worth it in the end. Later gaz
bigzed

Postby FrozenLimey » Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:54 pm

Great news gaz : , restraining that throttle hand for the first four hundred miles is hard work though.smt015
FrozenLimey

Postby Brian » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:22 pm

The G force can is on! and its so bloody loud I've put a Db killer in it already. It sounds like a Kalashnikov, which is cool for five minutes and then made my head rattle and sets off incipient tinnitus. Throttle response is a bit livelier too.

Loud is good !! we'll make a yank outa ya yet.

"incipient tinnitus" is that like limpcockitus ?? :smt044

Maybe you shouldn't have so many black cans when you go for a ride.... or did you just want an excuse to put on the renthals, If you lay her down again turn the bars in and bugger up the front fender :smt082
new rear lights you likey
Attachments
Picture 012.jpg
Picture 012.jpg (68.75 KiB) Viewed 7590 times
"Brian" 2003 MZ Baghira
Brian

Postby Brian » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:37 pm

Hey Mr Fozen Limey, If I may be as humble as to offer a suggestion to go along with your lovely renthals
Attachments
2449.jpg
2449.jpg (96.31 KiB) Viewed 7586 times
"Brian" 2003 MZ Baghira
Brian

Postby FrozenLimey » Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:04 am

suggest away old bean
FrozenLimey

Postby Brian » Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:31 pm

FrozenLimey wrote:suggest away old bean

Very weak retort for such a witty individual such as yourself...... :-D
I was referencing my Acerbis Handguards as in the picture I posted... I will be mounting axle sliders as well to work with the handgurds....
my new Diablos go on soon and I have ordered front blinkers to flush mount onto the handguards.... next is a Cyclops headlight set.... then paint all to match... my Eibach progressive rate springs are still in the dam box ! Hopefully after all is done I will be able to kick our esteemed moderater in the arse in the twisties...... :smt030
"Brian" 2003 MZ Baghira
Brian

Postby bigzed » Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:30 pm

looking good Brian,frozen ,have you seen the busters catalogue that came with M.C.N this week ? they got copy acerbis H/light and hand guards well cheap don't know about quality but they look the part,the missus has had the catalogue away to work with her but i think it's http://www.busters-accessories.co.uk , can't bloody wait for this bike but the missus has just got her varadero 125 and running it in so i'll have company for the duration.Is it 400miles to the first service then ?
My only worry about the baggy is the height(yikes) as my chop had a seat height of about 26 or so inches just hope i don't get dizzy and fall off :lol: .Later gaz
bigzed

Next

Return to 660 cc