Skorp waterpump

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Skorp waterpump

Postby oldbiker1 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:27 pm

time has come now for a new one for my Skorp. I have leads out in Germany and OZ for another one, and Germany has the best result so far! Why has Yamaha put No Longer Available in their stock? Ill keep trying for one, I need one asap...
oldbiker1

Re: Skorp waterpump

Postby oldbiker1 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:28 am

waiting on parts from Kedo.de, but my mechanic had found a weep out of the outer casing and it was settling at the bottomm of the waterpump. He re-tested the bike after resealing the case and nil coolant loss. Ive been on 2 long rides since and no coolant has leaked!!
oldbiker1

Re: Skorp waterpump

Postby ironhorse99 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:52 pm

I rebuilt mine some years back & mistakenly told the Yamaha dealer the motor was raptor 660. The rebuild was successful however he kit was short one part which I can't recall. There is a slight minuscule drip which is so small that in like 6 to years I've only had to replace several ounces. The shop I go to can get parts for the XT 600 which is the same bottom end. If the shaft to the pump is ok a rebuild should do the trick.
ironhorse99

Return to 660 cc