NEW MEMBER SAYING HELLO

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

NEW MEMBER SAYING HELLO

Postby simon duval smith » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:11 am

Hi all

Just wanted say hello - I have just bought a Baghira:
I found a brand new one (pre-registered 05 with 8 (yes, eight) kilometres on it and with both sets of wheels for less than many s/hand bikes... from
an MZ dealer too. Painted in Triumph Speed Triple Green with no
stickers. This is my first new bike - I have been riding for around 32 years but this bike has made me feel like a kid again!
The saddle is a bit of a bastard though - where did people get theirs
re-done please? Anywhere in London? I know a few trimmers in the area
but would be good to find someone who has done one before and made it bearable...
I want to thank Doug at Sportbiketech/Motorcycles 4less, the MZ dealer I bought the bike from. He opened up his shop for me on a Sunday night (only time I could collect the bike), made me coffee, sold me the bike at a fantastic price and discounted me a top-quality lock and chain. He also threw in the new enduro wheel and tyre set and helped me load it all into the van. Highly recommended dealer - Unit 28 Tyne Road Middlefield Ind. Est. Sandy Bedfordshire SG19 1SA. Tel:01767 682233. Email: sales@motorcycles4less.co.uk web: http://www.motorcycles4less.co.uk
This may seem like a shameless plug but I can affirm that I have no financial or other interest in the company!
Happy trails
2005 Baghira
simon duval smith

Postby awschmidt » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:11 pm

Welcome aboard! I am also new to mz bikes and this forum. I'm riding a 98' Mastiff-red and black.

Kevin
awschmidt

Postby phlat65 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:52 pm

both wheel sets. sweet!!!! can you post a pic of the bike in green?
2001 MZ Black Panther
2001 Suzuki RM125 (full Enduro)
Old Hondas- TT500 Ascott, 305 Dream Touring
phlat65

Return to 660 cc