Skorpion Sport Cup coolant capacity

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Skorpion Sport Cup coolant capacity

Postby thunderalley3 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:40 pm

I have a new to me 660 Sport Cup and I want to flush the cooling system out to get all of the coolant out and put distilled water and water wetter in.

Does anyone know the total cooling system capacity? I will drain it and refill with distilled water and run it and drain again. I want to do this a few times to make sure all of the glycol is out before the final fill with distilled water and water wetter.

I am taking the bike on a trip and I want to carry enough distilled water to flush it at least twice, I am taking it to location in my toyhauler so I want to take the distilled water with me. Where I am going has poor water quality (well with lots of minerals) so I do not want to add any of that if I run short on distilled.

Thanks
thunderalley3

Re: Skorpion Sport Cup coolant capacity

Postby dickl » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:28 pm

According to the handbook the capacity is 1520 cc/.33 imperial gallon/.40 US gallon, Hope this helps.
dickl

Re: Skorpion Sport Cup coolant capacity

Postby thunderalley3 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:35 pm

Thank you dickl.

I thought it would be more fluid than that. I will grab a couple of gallons of distilled water which should let me flush it 3 times with water and then fill and add water wetter.
thunderalley3

Return to 660 cc