Hose connection, from secondary carb to airbox Skorp Tour?

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Hose connection, from secondary carb to airbox Skorp Tour?

Postby buckscreek » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:39 pm

Hi All,

Can someone post a photo of the connection between the vacuum hose (#57 in the first image below) from the secondary carburettor to the airbox cover (#4 in the second image below) on a Skorpion Tour please? The one on my bike just hangs out unconnected to anything, but I see there is a hole with a rubber grommet in the airbox cover (right hand side, when sitting on bike) and I suspect a 90' angle/elbow fitting should connect the hose to this hole.

Photos of the connection point and the connector would be greatly appreciated, as these parts are no longer available and there are no images in any parts diagrams I have seen.

And, if someone has one of these (the whole hose with the filter and connector, or just the connector) and would like to sell it, please let me know.

I am trying to get the fuel and intake system back to completely standard on this bike so I can then tune it properly, which can be hard to do with some parts missing. I've sourced carb internals and air filter from Grahams but they are unable to supply this hose or connector.

Many thanks,

joe

air box connection.pdf
(51.91 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
buckscreek

Re: Hose connection, from secondary carb to airbox Skorp Tou

Postby droy » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:41 pm

That # 57 hose IS NOT connected to anything. it just hangs next to the carb'
[b]Gang of Four
1997 Replica
1995 Sport (Converted to Tour)
1996 Sport (Café Racer Project)
1996 Tour (Track Day Project)
Montclair, NJ USA
droy

Postby buckscreek » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:23 pm

Thanks @droy so do you know what is supposed to fit in the grometted hole in the side of the air intake snorkel?
buckscreek

Postby droy » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:51 am

nothing connected to that snorkel hole. I've removed the snorkel on all my MuZs and most others have also.
[b]Gang of Four
1997 Replica
1995 Sport (Converted to Tour)
1996 Sport (Café Racer Project)
1996 Tour (Track Day Project)
Montclair, NJ USA
droy

Return to 660 cc