Baghira/Mastiff Parts List

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Baghira/Mastiff Parts List

Postby dgunther » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:11 am

Yesterday, I bought a Baghira Street Moto from another member of this board, and he kindly included a CD that contained several manuals and a parts list.

The parts list was many individual .BMP files at 1MB each, so I converted them all into a single .PDF file of about 5.5MB to make them easier to look through. I've hosted the PDF here:http://fatdoggie.net/forum_images/Baghira-Mastiff%20Parts%20List.pdf if anyone would like a copy.

If you are the owner of the scans and want them taken down, please PM me. Likewise, if there is a better quality copy of the parts list elsewhere, please point me to it - I'd even be happy to host it :)
dgunther

Postby phlat65 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:14 pm

very cool!!!!!!

Hope you like the bike as much is I like mine :-D
2001 MZ Black Panther
2001 Suzuki RM125 (full Enduro)
Old Hondas- TT500 Ascott, 305 Dream Touring
phlat65

Postby keithcross » Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:38 pm

Links like this one are really useful. Is there any chance of having links like this posted as a `sticky'. Then they will be easy to find when you want to. I seem to remmber that wiring diagrammes and parts of owners manuals have been posted before as well.
Just an idea to help us all.

Keith
Ride it like you stole it
keithcross

Postby cat » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:49 am

keithcross wrote:Links like this one are really useful. Is there any chance of having links like this posted as a `sticky'. Then they will be easy to find when you want to. I seem to remmber that wiring diagrammes and parts of owners manuals have been posted before as well.
Just an idea to help us all.

Keith

I had thought of somehow putting all the carb diagrams and stuff that I collected by much laborious searching, so they were all available in one place.

One idea, I just thought of as a solution to how to have one ..like link to all exhaust threads :-D is what they've done on advrider for the KTM 640 - a link list. Compile a list of all exhaust-related threads (for instance - it could be done with other topics as well) and make it a 'sticky' thread ...So it saves people having to search for "exhaust" and then dig through countless threads that just mention it in passing.
cat

Return to 660 cc