I can't get my turn signals to work?!?

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

I can't get my turn signals to work?!?

Postby baroquenride » Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:43 pm

So my turn signals used to work, but went out...as in nothing works anymore. I can't figure it out. The 7.5 amp fuse blew so I replace it, but they still don't work. I've pulled the relay, tested it using this video: https://youtu.be/HdERp5e78eM and it works properly so now I'm stuck and not sure where to look.
baroquenride

Re: I can't get my turn signals to work?!?

Postby Puffs » Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:32 am

Following a biased and flawed moderator choice (someone posting aggressive personal attacks is rewarded, while my technical posts are removed - behind my back & without any justification!), I have withdrawn from this forum.
Last edited by Puffs on Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puffs

Postby baroquenride » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:58 pm

So I started in again today and began using a multimeter continuity test. Long story short, I discovered a broken 3A fuse. Despite there being a label of the fuse sizes on the inner fender, it doesn't say what is for what. Regardless, I swear that I checked each fuse for continuity and the 7A fuse was discovered bad so that's what I was focused on. I knew it was fine after replacing it, the relay was fine, and all the other fuses were fine.....nope. Anyway, I replaced the 3A fuse, discovered a broken ground in one of the turn signal wires after 3 of the bulbs were working and fixed that final problem. Now it appears the turn signal circuit is working again.
baroquenride

Postby fish » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:53 pm

Congratulations. I hate electrical problems. Glad you fixed yours.
A friend of mine fixed his malfunctioning turn signals by cleaning all the contacts in the headlight shell.
fish

Return to 660 cc