the first time

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

the first time

Postby jim grace » Tue May 10, 2005 4:41 pm

:-D Finaly decided to bite the bullet and buy a road legal can, got in touch with the Carbon Can Co, whome were very helpfull ?? but did warn me that even the street legal one is loud, Suffice to say that when i started it up i thought it was a Manx Norton, i am just hoping that the echo of the garage,amplyfied it. I AM TESTING IT TOMMOROW, DON'T FORGET YOUR EAR PLUGS, ?? The instructions say attach the drop bar ;;supplied'' th the upper standard exaust bracket, this has a rubber bush pressed in place,?? do you still use it. Cheers Jim.
jim grace

Postby Whysub » Wed May 11, 2005 7:30 am

Jim

I have a CC on my baggi-sounds really nice, and not as loud as you first think (anything is loud compared to the standard can).Finish is good, and remains so after riding through the winter.

Be a bit careful when fitting-you can attach the CC exactly as the instructions say, without having to cut anything on the bike. I thought it would not fit the rubber bush, so cut out iy out, only to find it fits perfectly with the bush! It took me a while to sort out another one the same size.

The little alloy drop bracket supplied is a bit weedy, and could do with a thicker one. The alloy tube spacer could be a little longer too-but these are my personal preferences.

Dependant on where you number plate is mounted, it can get melted!!
Mine did!
Moto Guzzi V1200 Sport
Honda CBR600 F-V
Suzuki SV650S -Y
Yamaha Vity
Suzuki Hokuto
Whysub

Return to 660 cc