Exhausts

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Postby FrozenLimey » Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:42 pm

Cheers Brian,
I would be interested in pictures of the creations of such a well rounded fellow.
I have e-mailed you a double Glenmorangie, finished in sherry casks.
Rear end of mine is next on the project list, when the 'zorst is bought. Already cut the rear mud-guard, oh all right , FENDER,back. Fancying an LED rear light to cut down on bulb death syndrome- Acerbis do a tail light and flap that look like they should fit. Smaller, rounder indicators too.
All advice gratefully received, I'm a bit "challenged" when it comes to spanners. :roll:
FrozenLimey

Postby Brian » Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:29 am

If you look at "attachments" page two you will see detailed information on my tail modification....also "My Baggy" has pictures of my fellow Queen respecting Yank friend, Phlats Black Panther and my Titanium Baghira.
(My Fathers side is from Grimsby) Yup I'm also a transplanted Canuck... Oh well not to worry... could be worse... I could be drinking warm Budweiser.... Thanks for the Single malt... actually is my favorite... Mr Guiness is at a comfortable 15 Cel. Quite right... the hops need at least 12 C. to behave correctly.... Any questions on my pictures, do call O'l Cock I'd be tickled pink to help... well enough of this British stuff... cheers
"Brian" 2003 MZ Baghira
Brian

Postby FrozenLimey » Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:24 am

Glad your VirtualOptics PubSimulator plug in works ok for dispensing e-mailed drinks. Just be sure to flush that USB port through when you've finished, otherwise it will get stinky.
FrozenLimey

Previous

Return to 660 cc