mz Baghira 660 panels wanted

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

mz Baghira 660 panels wanted

Postby homebrew123 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:25 pm

Looking for some good black plastics for Baghira, must be gloss black and no cracks or damage, rear mudguard, left side panel, left tank panel, must be in UK, phone 07970055185 or 01773-826063. still looking, someone must have some. :-)
Thanks Jon.
homebrew123

Re: mz Baghira 660 panels wanted

Postby catman » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:58 am

xxx.racing-shop-schuller.xx, MZ Baghira Mastiff Tankspoiler links schwarz eingefärbt neu..... Ebay Germany, not cheap, Not the U.K., but he has the goods..... I just purchased right tank shroud and both frame covers with decals...(New).... Had to make arrangements with a third party to get shipment to U.S..........(GuSi Motorradteile).......Couldn't find the stuff any where else.....This shop seems to have lots..... Good Luck.
"In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it." Oscar Wilde
catman

Postby DAVID THOMPSON » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:55 pm

http://www.racing-shop-schuller.de/

this helps find him
dave
Dave 2002 MZ RT125+1995 Saxon Tour(500cc)
1997 MZ 660 Traveller+6/13/09 WV USA
"IN the end times the IDIOTS will be in charge
of everything"
"I like the road less traveled if it's PAVED!"
wd8cyv at yahoo dot com
DAVID THOMPSON

Location: Parkersburg, West Virginia USA .questions answered MZ 95 up, BMW 1953 to 1979 and ham radio WD8CYV

Postby catman » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:02 am

In order to bypass the default page and registration process I simply went to Ebay Germany, did a search for MZ Baghira and scrolled until I found the correct body parts. Every time I clicked on a part it would always be racing shop schuller.......it got me into his store site in a roundabout way, but it worked.........Since he doesn't ship to US, I got tired of being stopped ( by my shipping address ) from accessing his site through Ebay US........the translation from German to English also had to be overcome, since my skills in that area are limited.....a lot of copy and paste when I couldn't get the whole sit to translate.....The whole thing might have been easier with the link you posted.....
"In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it." Oscar Wilde
catman

Return to 660 cc