North South Devide

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

North South Devide

Postby jim grace » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:28 am

The final frontier has been crossed?? someone in Manchester has seen the light and bought a Bagira !!! ,Rejoice equael oportunity exist's througout the land M.Z. is no longer an endagered species up north. Cheers and wellcome aboard. :D
jim grace

Postby Garf » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:43 am

Cheers Jim. Being a Northerner, and consequently a bit of a tight wadd, I couldnt NOT buy the MZ. Its got to be one of the best biking bargains out there. Once I have embarrassed a few more sports bikes down the back lanes there will be a massive explosion of MZ ownership up North ......but then again, the fact that you dont see too many about up here is one of the reasons i like it so much ....exclusivity on a budget !
HR Black Panther
Garf

Postby fast_ed_68 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:39 pm

I live in Scarborough, Nth Yorks (you know - kiss me quick hats and candfloss). I have a 3 week old Baggy Black Panther.
Got it from a dealer in Berwick upon Tweed - who has been brilliant and I am more than happy to recommend. (Andy at Border Bikes)
There are also a couple of dealer in Edinburgh.
I am soooooooooooo chuffed with it. It's even better than me wippet!

Had a run across to Rufforth to get a new helmet (matt black with no stickers to go with the bike) with a couple of mates one on a 1000EXUP and one on an R1.

We got back to the bikes and there were four blokes stood admiring the Baggy and totally ignoring the Yammies!
668 - The neighbour of the beast
fast_ed_68

Return to 660 cc