Hello from Replica owner, Malaysia...

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Hello from Replica owner, Malaysia...

Postby lyobiker » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:51 am

Hi!
Nice to see so much activity here! I am from Malaysia, and although MZ used to be owned by a Malaysian company once, sad to say that there are very very FEW MZ bikes remaining on the roads here. If, and i mean IF there are, they would be the smaller scooters or the 125SM.

The bigger ones were almost never sold here, and a few units such as the Baghiras (2 units), one MZ100SF and another MZ1000S were brought in for display purposes only. A dealer brought in one unit of the Skorpion Sport, but never got it registered for road use (I understand he lost all the documents, renderring registration impossible.

However there is ONE unit of the MZ Skorpion Replica registered, Serial Number 154 out of the 250 worldwide.

I am presently the proud owner of this bike, the one and only MZ or more aptly MuZ big bike on the roads of Malaysia..... :D
20161226_184145.jpg
lyobiker

Re: Hello from Replica owner, Malaysia...

Postby droy » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:05 am

Very nice Original replica - welcome aboard

A few Replica owners frequent this forum from the US and UK

I have one also and it #138 but that not the original number! Long story that I share at some point.

enjoy
[b]Gang of Four
1997 Replica
1995 Sport (Converted to Tour)
1996 Sport (Café Racer Project)
1996 Tour (Track Day Project)
Montclair, NJ USA
droy

Re: Hello from Replica owner, Malaysia...

Postby billr » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:34 pm

Very nice.
I missed buying one a few years back. Still love to look at them.
Bill R
billr

Return to 660 cc