Sport to Traveller conversion-parts needed

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Sport to Traveller conversion-parts needed

Postby motoguzzibill » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:20 pm

I bought a 96' Sport some years ago that had been converted to a track bike. Fun on the track but lacking easy access to track facilities I've been converting it back to road guise. I was able to find a complete Traveller fairing which is working out well,but still need a few missing pieces. I have the sport style instrument cluster but need the mount that connects it to the triple tree. Stock signal lights and the rear taillight mounting system is also needed. My rear subframe is an aluminum custom piece designed for the race seat-tail piece unit, so I don't think the side panels and stock seat would fit, but I'd try if these pieces can be found.

So if you have any of these items laying around or other odds and ends take offs please contact me.
TIA,
Bill
motoguzzibill

Re: Sport to Traveller conversion-parts needed

Postby droy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:54 am

Bill,

I've do that conversion also. If your in the US there's a seller on flea bay with all those parts at a decent price (no affiliation).

You'll need the stock Tour/Traveler sub frame to mount that bodywork. That aluminum race subframe (if you sell it ) will likely cover the price of all the parts your looking for!

Good Luck
[b]Gang of Four
1997 Replica
1995 Sport (Converted to Tour)
1996 Sport (Café Racer Project)
1996 Tour (Track Day Project)
Montclair, NJ USA
droy

Return to 660 cc