Bruised coccyx - Baghira seat

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Bruised coccyx - Baghira seat

Postby Baggy_Mike » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:33 am

The seat hasn't caused the bruising. It appears way back sometime last year when I was cycling, I managed to bruise my coccyx but since then I haven't really been cycling.
I've had the Baghira for about two weeks now and I find after 30 minutes of riding the seat gives me pain on the coccyx area. I remember the feeling when I was cycling but I put it down to not having cycled much.
I would like to find a solution, rather than sell the bike. I've booked in with my Osteopath next week but I may have to find a modification to seat and or riding position.

Has anyone else had this issue? Any ideas welcome.
Baggy_Mike

Re: Bruised coccyx - Baghira seat

Postby GordonH » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:19 am

Had great discomfort when riding with the stock seat. I had Jon Revilla modify it to make it more comfy. Google The Seat Guy Jon. Excellent work and no discomfort when riding.
GordonH

Postby Baggy_Mike » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:46 am

GordonH wrote:Had great discomfort when riding with the stock seat. I had Jon Revilla modify it to make it more comfy. Google The Seat Guy Jon. Excellent work and no discomfort when riding.

Hi Gordon, sounds like you went the whole hog. Do you think a decent gel patch would suffice?
I'm in the UK, I think I saw your location stateside. Would Jon ship across the pond?
Baggy_Mike

Postby GordonH » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:07 am

Email him. All it takes is money.
GordonH

Postby Baggy_Mike » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:29 am

GordonH wrote:Email him. All it takes is money.

All done.
In the mean time I found this;
Custom gel seat
Baggy_Mike

Return to 660 cc