Skorpion Sport Speedometer Problems

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Skorpion Sport Speedometer Problems

Postby lavrentyuk » Mon May 29, 2017 9:56 am

It would appear that my speedometer has died.

Are there any recommended replacements or am I looking at building a new dash for everything and fitting different instruments altogether. Used alternatives seem to not have working tripmeters because of the way they are dismantled.

I will be using a bicycle type speedo in the short term but would prefer a decent solution. I have previously put together instrument panels with aluminium sheet on an older Ducati and the like but used the original instruments - any ideas out there, I can;t find much on the internet.

With thanks in anticipation,

Richard
Richard Marshall
Wales, U.K.
MuZ Skorpion Tour, ETZ 300 or two (one with a sidecar - really insane mode of transport), a couple of TS125s, ETZ 125, BMW R100S and an Enfield Interceptor for daily use.
(some of them work too).
lavrentyuk

Re: Skorpion Sport Speedometer Problems

Postby rcbikeracer » Tue May 30, 2017 2:32 am

rcbikeracer

Re: Skorpion Sport Speedometer Problems

Postby lavrentyuk » Wed May 31, 2017 4:58 pm

Thanks, but they are for the Tour, different size speedo.

I just fitted an 80mm diameter GPS speedo as an emergency measure - with plenty of foam padding.

Never used on before so I'll see how it pans out.

Thanks for trying though, it is appreciated. Another one to add to our problems as spares get rarer.

Richard
Richard Marshall
Wales, U.K.
MuZ Skorpion Tour, ETZ 300 or two (one with a sidecar - really insane mode of transport), a couple of TS125s, ETZ 125, BMW R100S and an Enfield Interceptor for daily use.
(some of them work too).
lavrentyuk

Return to 660 cc