Rider in need of some help.

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Rider in need of some help.

Postby seattleMZ » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:36 am

On Oct 6th I was crashed by a car changing lanes. I ended up spending 21 days in the trama center Harborview in Seattle WA. My Baghira is most likely totaled along with me. Unfortunately I just started riding my MZ again and hadn't yet placed it on my insurance. I injured both legs,my left arm and left wrist . My leg required reconstructive surgery and my right left has a fractured ankle torn meniscus and torn ACL. My left arm has a spiral fracture that will require a plate if healing fails.

I'm reaching out to fellow riders for some help. If can spare some extra cash I would appreciate it. I will be out of work until March much later if I can't get the PT I need.

I've started a go fund me campaign in hopes of raising enough to get into PT in February. https://www.gofundme.com/michaels-medical-bill-fund

That's for your consideration.

--Michael
seattleMZ

Re: Rider in need of some help.

Postby seattleMZ » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:58 pm

My 2001 Baggie is being totaled by my the insurance company. I can possibly buy it back cheap and then make it available as parts or whole. Just let me know. I need the money for medical bills. Please check out my go fund me page and pass it on to other riders. I really appreciate it.
seattleMZ

Return to 660 cc