Skorpion Replica production numbers.

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Skorpion Replica production numbers.

Postby Replica111 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:31 am

Hi,
I have recently purchased a Replica here in the UK, I think it was assumed that the bikes unique production ID number was 111 as this number is shown on the original German registration document, however translation of the document does not indicate that 111 relates to any factory unique ID number. The ID plate was missing when I purchased the bike although the remains of it's adhesive backing were still evident!
I have found hand written permanent marker numbers on the backside of both seat / tail unit side panels and also under the pillion location cover, number is 47.
I have had some communication with "droy" who confirmed his Replica has numbers written on the same side panels but his bike does not have it's original ID plate.
My question to Replica owners is does your bike still have the top yoke unique ID plate and have matching numbers written on the back side of your side panels?
Thanks in anticipation Ken.
Replica111

Re: Skorpion Replica production numbers.

Postby Bialbero » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:13 am

Hi Ken, I also have a Replika SP in NZ (it was a Japanese imported bike) and am unsure of the numbers. Did all of there have the limited edition ID plate as mine has not? I will remove covers and check my bike to see if it has writing below the panels also and advise thanks
Bialbero

Re: Skorpion Replica production numbers.

Postby Replica111 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:54 am

Hi,
Thanks for your input and looking forward to hearing what you find on your body work in respect of any hand applied numbers.
My Replica had remains of the double sided tape used to attach the ID number plate to the top yoke, it was on the left hand side of the yoke where shown on internet pictures.
Glad you have joined the forum and swiftly responded to my question so thanks for that.
I have had a good response from Droy as you probably have seen, nothing at all from other Replica owners so come on chaps.
Thanks & best regards Ken.
Replica111

Return to 660 cc