Anyone have a RT125 for parts?

SM, SX, RT, FunX, and models re-branded as ATK in U.S.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Anyone have a RT125 for parts?

Postby martys0uth » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:30 pm

Hey, my friend has a RT125 that I am planning on buying, and it is in need of a few parts.
If anyone is breaking one or have parts spare please help!

I am in need of a starter motor, or as told a starter clutch (starter just spins not starting engine)
A new dashboard as the rev clock glass and needle are missing.

I also need these but not a desperate must have...

A clean seat with no rips
And a rear left indicator, as it seems it has broken off, being held up by a zip tie.

If you could help me I would greatly appreciate it.
I've seen a new starter clutch on eBay for £127 plus £6 postage but I really can't afford it, I need to pick one up for possibly 40-60 max as I am needing to save some money for my insurance :(

But thanks for any help, Martin.
martys0uth

Re: Anyone have a RT125 for parts?

Postby stephendacosta » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:00 am

William Rohrbacher <senormemo@yahoo.com> USA phone (909)226-7912 Pacific Time Zone.
The guy can order parts from the factory, get a price quote and have them drop shipped.
Takes a little longer, but saves money on the price, half as much as Grahams.He charges
a little more for paypal, or you can send a check. If you have paypal, he will give you
a price and order upon approval. Since it ships from Germany, it should be reasonable.
I have lots of 125's and order often; the price and the shipping have always been good.

For the turn signals, I would order on line. the stock ones are prone to stem failure and
two pair sell for about the same as one stock. Find someone local that can re-cover the
seat. Unless you can find someone breaking up an RT, it is the only affordable option.---Steve
Stephen DaCosta
1995 Skorpion Sport; ten-MZ 125's;2009 BMW G650GS;1981 GS450 Suzuki Roadracer
stephendacosta

Re: Anyone have a RT125 for parts?

Postby pinhead1990 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:11 am

martys0uth wrote:Hey, my friend has a RT125 that I am planning on buying, and it is in need of a few parts.
If anyone is breaking one or have parts spare please help!

I am in need of a starter motor, or as told a starter clutch (starter just spins not starting engine)
A new dashboard as the rev clock glass and needle are missing.

I also need these but not a desperate must have...

A clean seat with no rips
And a rear left indicator, as it seems it has broken off, being held up by a zip tie.

If you could help me I would greatly appreciate it.
I've seen a new starter clutch on eBay for £127 plus £6 postage but I really can't afford it, I need to pick one up for possibly 40-60 max as I am needing to save some money for my insurance :(

But thanks for any help, Martin.

i have got an spare engine from a 2003 mz sm, this may have the spare parts if your still interested??
pinhead1990

Return to 125 cc