Thinking of selling 04 plate 125 sx

SM, SX, RT, FunX, and models re-branded as ATK in U.S.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Thinking of selling 04 plate 125 sx

Postby Joe36a » Mon May 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Hi I'm thinking of selling my mz 125 sx but I'm not sure about what price to ask for?. The plastics are Tatty but I have spent nearly £600 on it in the last year it has had the valves re-shimmed the fork seals were replaced new front tyre new exhaust not a named one but works well and sounds great the starter clutch and the free wheel have been replaced new renthal handle bars new speedo cable and speedo wheel bearings the carb has been completely rebuilt with all seals and and o-rings replaced the clutch lever and cable have been replaced its also had the chain and sprockets replaced and they're about to be changed again I have serviced it every three months inc brakes flushed and cleaned, oil & filter the air filter has been replaced with a custom made foam filter, the seat has been re-upholstered too. Now the bad points the wheels are quite oxidised they do come clean as I have spent hours polishing them before. The headlight is a bit loose and I taped it in place to keep the beam pointing where I wanted it. The mudguard needs changing but I have a new black one (bike is green) the tail fairing has a split in the back. I also have a spare carb a used clutch cable that's still usable a supermoto rear wheel . It has about 10000 kilometres it had 7300 when I changed the speedo and the new one reads 2100 from new when I fitted it. What is a reasonable and realistic price ?
Joe36a

Return to 125 cc